Management information system is the computer system which provides information for organizations, its executives, and employees and takes the active part in the improvement of the process of production and effectiveness of the work. It is evident that the company and any other institution are not able to exist without the quality information supply and decision making. To provide businesses with the information of all kinds which can be useful for the development of the firm and increase of its profit various management information systems have been created.
The standard system consists of:
- hardware (the computer equipment, required for the creation, processing, and storage of information);
- software (the computer programs which analyze the stored data and play the core role in the process of decision making);
- data (the collected information which can be used for the reasonable decision making);
- procedures (the set of operations which are applied in the process of management aimed at the appropriate analysis of the information, its comparison, calculation, and prediction);
- people (the essential element of the system, because only talented and qualified employees can analyze the data thoroughly and draw the right conclusions having received the results of the research through the computer data analysis).
The importance and usefulness of management information systems cannot be overestimated. Because the results gained due to the computer research of data, the profit, expenditures, etc. of the company can play the enormously important role in the design of the firm’s strategy and policy of its further development and improvement of its production.
Management information system is a complicated system which facilitates the work of the company and improves the quality and productiveness of its elements, such as human resources, their knowledge, accounting, situation on the market, the problem of supply and demand, etc. The student who has chosen to research the issue on management information system can touch upon the most exciting and relevant elements of the problem writing a quality proposal which can persuade the professor in the usefulness of the generated topic. One should have the methods chosen for the research and present the strategy or the outline of the further actions about the examination of the issue on management information system.
A good research proposal is supposed to be carried out in the wheedling tone and contain useful and up-to-date information, no one can prepare the right paper following the advice of a free example research proposal on management information system analyzed by an expert online. The most significant advantage of a well-formatted free sample research proposal on management information system is an appropriate structure, the format of the text and the logical order of the arguments and facts.
If you need professional research proposal writing assistance on this topic, try academic writing company below: