The assignment of a research paper is quite a common thing at every college and university, and the writing is supposed to train student’s critical thinking skills and knowledge on the subject. However, while it is quite easy to prepare a 10 or 20-page research paper, a 30-page research becomes a problem. Students are often afraid of such volumes because they do not know what can be written on a single narrow topic.
Below there are professional 30-page research paper writing tips, which can be of good help for everyone:
- To begin with, one should pick the right topic for the analysis; otherwise, he will not be able to cover 30 pages of sensible text. The student is expected to research an entertaining and thought-provoking topic and find something new and yet undiscovered. So, one should choose the best theme, which will give much space for the suggestion. It is evident that a narrow topic is not a reasonable choice because it is impossible to write a lot about a direct and limited problem, so one should focus on quite a broader topic which has several research approaches.
- Starting writing the paper, the student should prepare an excellent introduction, which contains all the necessary information about the further research. The opening and abstract should be extended and well-composed, to inform about the core purposes and principles of the study and also, a long introductory part, will take at least one page of the whole text.
- To succeed in research paper writing, one should collect many reliable facts about the problem under analysis. Trustworthy books, journals, textbooks, encyclopedias, critical articles, everything will be useful if one wants to cover 30 pages of reasonable text. The central part should be divided into a significant number of sections which distribute the complete information into the logical blocks. Furthermore, it is wise to split the topic into a few subtopics which are related to the major one and analyze every subtopic in detail and finally possess a single image of the widespread well-analyzed problem.
- To fill more space in the paper, it is possible to insert numerous citations of the famous scientists and writers. Of course, the whole research must not be composed of the quotes, but their presence is obligatory.
- Then, if one wants to cover more pages, he can create a broad methodology section and analyze the topic from different methods and apply various research approaches for the more careful investigation of the problem. Finally, one can introduce a rich reference page, which presents the sources used for the research and fills the space as well.
In search of expert writing help with writing a 30-page research project? You have a great opportunity to contact academic experts online.